Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dreaming Up The Ultimate Playspace

For over a year now, upgrading my play studio has been high on my list of desires. Aware that I am providing you all with high quality and skilled domination, therapeutic, and fetish services, I want a playspace that better reflects the magickal, mysterious, sensual, and otherworldly ambiance that I weave. I am creating a distinctive and beautiful oasis with adequate space, that is discrete, safe, and comfortable for you. And I would love for all your energies to be woven in to assist me in manifesting this dream.
Therefore, at this time I am appealing to the loyal and devoted followers of my blog and/or website and to my dear slaves and submissives for support of my dream in whatever way you are able: Perhaps you or someone you know owns live/work zoned property and is open to having me rent space in the downtown Toronto area, perhaps you are skilled in making furniture and would like to donate a few custom-made dungeon pieces, or perhaps you would simply like to make a tribute that will be put towards the project.
I will be collecting resources and contacts between now and August 2009, with the intention to move into the new space in the fall of 2009.
Let the process begin!

No comments: