Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Leave You Hanging? My Pleasure!


Introducing the latest addition to my ever-more-formidable play space: The Brumbie Tower. A completely original design, this is a multifunctional bondage tower with a bend-over spanking bar attatchment. This model was made to fit my space, but the extraordinary woodworker who created it is willing to reproduce it to your measurements if you are interested in ordering one. Email me if you'd like his contact info!

This photograph was taken mid-assembly, sans chains, cuffs, collar, etc.

I have since prettied it up, and am wetly looking forward to lynching somebody on it! Arms restrained tightly above your head, your neck held in place with a leather collar hanging from the top of the structure, I can do absolutely anything I wish to you, while you look on helpless!

If your behaviour has been unquestionably bad, I may order you to bend over the spanking bar so that I can administer the kind of punishment I know you need.

Come play with Me. I promise to leave you hanging!


No comments: