Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hot Wax Wet Dream...

Thought I'd share a naughty nugget of last night's wet dream as your pre-Christmas present!

I had kidnapped some poor fellow, stripped him down, taped his mouth shut and his arms to his sides with duct tape, and dumped him rather unceremoniously on the floor of my playspace. A single lightbulb dangled overhead and I remember him looking up at me wide-eyed, his bald head shiny under the spotlight. From behind me I swiftly pulled a metal bucket filled with liquified wax and proceeded slowly to pour it over his body, coating him completely as the wax sensually slid across his skin and hardened. I poured until every part of him was enrobed in about two inches of thick wax, and then I sat down on my couch and thoughfully considered the sight of the hot wax-coated man who by this time had a fairly large hot wax-coated erection...
I remember musing when I awoke that he would have made a fairly interesting coffee table piece!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Princess,

WOW!!! Just WOWW!