Thursday, February 4, 2010

Room for you? If you act quickly...

Session slots are disappearing at a rapid rate over the next week, so if you'd like to see Me before I vanish to the cultural masterpiece that is London, England, do crawl forward sooner rather than later!

I am taking sessions up to 3pm on the 15th of February, after which you will be spanking your own rosy bottoms until I return on the 10th of March. Not the same, I know, but until I devise a way to fit you all in my luggage while evading suitcase weight restrictions, I'm afraid you'll all have to stay here.

Never having visited the UK, I am looking forward to witnessing first-hand the country that practically invented power dynamics, and whose public officials are more likely to get caught in a scandal involving sordid kinky sexual sheninigans than any other offense!

All tongue-in-cheek, of course - I have a soft spot for Brits.

Hope to see familiar faces before I leave, and if not, have a wonderful winter and I'll see you after March 10...

Whips and kisses,
Her Majesty Princess Shahrazad

No comments: