Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Empowered Submissive - Oct. 27, 2010 from 7-9:30pm

In the fall, I will be offering a new workshop, open to both men and women, called The Empowered Submissive. Advance registration is required through Good For Her (http://www.goodforher.com/). Cost is $33.00.

Come join me in an exploration of the differences between conscious (psychologically healthy) and unconscious (psychologically unhealthy) submission, learn how to identify your worth and value as a submissive, how to troubleshoot blocks to submission, and about the golden rule of receptivity.

It will be a valuable and interesting evening for those who are inclined to join me. Whether you have never submitted before, or have real-time experience, you will leave with new insight that will improve and deepen your experience of submission.

If you have been nervous about booking a session with me, this is a good place to come meet me in person and see what I am about in a less threatening environment.

See you there!!

No comments: