Thursday, July 21, 2011

NEW: Bondage Massage for Kinky Relaxation



I have decided to branch out and offer massage to discerning chimpanzees...

Just kidding. That's a little too kinky, even for me! ;-)


But, I do want to announce that I will now be offering bondage massage sessions.


Picture yourself, wrists and ankles firmly secured to my massage table, such that when you struggle there is nowhere for you to go. You are also blindfolded. Forced to relax, you surrender your body weight to the cushioned table and your mind begins to drift away on the tribal drum music wafting through the room. You feel oil dripping onto your skin, and hear my voice whispering in your ear to breathe deeply, to let go, to give yourself to me completely.



My hands firmly massage your whole body, working in the oil, preparing you for what is to come: an intoxicating journey of sensation, awakening you to an ecstacy that you never knew possible. I have at my disposal my fingers, feathers, fur, vibrating implements, floggers, paddles, canes, melting wax, rope, ice cubes, heat rub, and well as a myriad other sensory surprises that I may use in the most unexpected ways..




Your only job to be receptive and present to the pleasure that I summon...





I am now offering sessions of bondage massage to discerning clients who would like a more relaxing/sensory submission experience. Hourly rate is the same as usual. Contact me today for more info.


Please, no monkeys.












1 comment:

brownop31 said...

Master,

Umm......... :o :o :o