Thursday, January 26, 2012

Time For A Little Warmth

Hello dear ones,

Hope the winter blahs are not too awful this year. I can probably improve things if they are...nothing like a tanned behind on those cold winter nights!
It has been awhile since I have done a good hard discipline session and I am craving the feeling of my fingers wrapped tightly around my implements of choice. Care to be the recipient?

Speaking of warmth, I will be heading down to Arizona on the 10th of February, and back in circulation on the 21st of February. If you want a session before I go, don't delay.

Whips and Kisses,
Princess Shahrazad

2 comments:

brownop31 said...

Master,

Your post has me regret even more my decision to postpone my visit...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.