Thursday, September 25, 2008

Your 15 Minutes of Fame...

If anyone out there is interested, I received this email today from a producer at a legitimate and well-known local television station. Please contact her directly at the email address below if you are sincerely interested. Please note that she has informed me that she is looking for someone who is willing to show their face and speak openly about being a submissive man on camera.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For the past 8 years I produced for an award winning television show called ***** which explored human sexuality in an open, honest, and respectful way.

I am currently working on a pilot for a new show and I was hoping to get your help. For the pilot – I am looking to speak with a charismatic and articulate submissive man. Ideally this person would have a really regular daily life (i.e. family, office job, etc) which contrasts with their fetish life.

If there is anyone you would suggest who might fit this bill – that would be lovely.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Cynthia
ilovestrongwomen@hotmail.com

No comments: