Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Special on Couples Sessions

There is something very special about playing with couples. First of all, it is quite remarkable when people in long-term relationships make it a priority to keep their bedroom romps interesting and edgy after so many years. Second of all, being able to witness the intimacy of two people who know each other so well stepping into the unknown together is precious.
Therefore, until Jan. 31, 2009 I am offering a special rate for couples sessions. Please contact me for details.

IMPORTANT:
*I will not see couples unless I have agreement from BOTH parties that this is something that they BOTH want to do. If I sense coercion in any way I will not book the session. Nervousness and hesitation, however, are normal, and I will do everything in my power to answer any questions and allay any fears beforehand.
*I am open to booking with heterosexual couples as well as LGBT couples.

POSSIBLE SCENARIOS:
*One partner is submissive, wants other partner to learn how to dominate them. Partner #2 is willing but wants a lesson or two from Me.
*Both partners are submissive to Me, but one gets made My assistant, allowing them to take on a switch type role in which I direct them to dominate their partner.
*Both partners switch (are interested in learning about both their dominant and submissive sides). Again under My facilitation, both parties get opportunities to play both roles.
*Feel free to suggest another scenario...

NOTE: I am also available for private lessons to women who want to learn how to access or further develop themselves as Dominant women one-on-one. Again, contact me for details.

COME JOIN ME ON SANTA'S NAUGHTY LIST - BRING YOUR SWEETHEART IN FOR A KINKY ADVENTURE!

No comments: