Friday, December 12, 2008

Civilized behaviour aside...

I have quite the mental capacity for perverted thinking, or so those close to me like to brag. Since there is hardly a moment when I am not entertaining myself with the imagined kinky potential of someone, something, or some situation, you can probably imagine that the landscape inside my mind is quite colourful. I'll add that these are fun fantasies intended for consensual enjoyment, not ideas for non-consensual or criminal activity.

1. While sitting on the subway one day in late summer, it crossed my mind that it would be so lovely if I could make a naked slave crawl slowly through the car, licking the soles of the hundreds of sexy strappy sandals dangling off the perfectly pedicured feet of the female riders...
2. Also on the subway, imagining an intricate bondage scene in which male and female slaves were stripped and tied to the poles in the subway with rope, arms fastened above their heads, so that anyone entering or exiting the subway could do as they wished...
3. Out for dinner with friends at a rather fancy restaurant in which all the waitstaff seemed uptight, imagining a slave on a collar and lead under the table lying at my feet. I would occasionally feed it bits of food from my plate, kicking it gently if it attempted to move, and upon rising to leave, force it to crawl the length of the restaurant in front of the waitstaff and the other diners like a well-behaved doggy...
4. At the airport waiting for a plane, laughing hysterically to myself imagining the handsome border control officers confiscating the silky pieces of lingerie in my suitcase so they can try it all on for each other in the back room...

You'll never see subways, restaurants, or airports the same way again, I guarantee it.

No comments: