Sunday, January 18, 2009

Everything I Needed To Know About Life I Learned From My Dominatrix: Introduction

A wise man once told me with regards to my work as a Domme that it is not what I do, but how I do it that matters. He also told me that it is the intent behind my actions that determines the context, and that in that way the simplest of activities can become a ceremony to lead both Domme and sub further into self-awareness. Finally, he added that it is useless to talk about any of the above, because it must be experienced to be believed.

Over the next few weeks, I will be beginning a series of posts about some of the unusual, curious, or controversial aspects of a BDSM session, giving an alternate perspective on how to embrace such activities for personal self-development simply by shifting one`s intent, attitude, and approach.

I will touch on: deprivation, letting go of control, and receptivity to start.
Stay tuned...

No comments: