Sunday, August 16, 2009

Too hot for latex!

So yesterday I pulled on my favourite pair of black leather boots and wandered on down to Church St., site of the Sixth Annual Church Street Fetish Fair: a Folsom Fair North, if you will.

Despite 40 degree temperatures that were making Me slightly regret the boots (but sigh with relief that I wasn't wearing latex), the street was packed with wonderfully pervy people who were there to watch and be watched.

I attended a single tail whip instructional workshop and got several good tips for polishing my technique, and contemplated purchasing several pieces of lovely evening wear for my crossdressing clients but decided against them when the fabric felt too synthetic. I also saw a number of you around and am glad you came over to say hello!

Succumb to shopping I did eventually, and am excited to announce the following additions to my toy and clothing collection: a new leather cockring on a leash, a beautiful pair of red latex elbow gloves, a very unique cat-o-nine tails made out of nylon rope, three pieces of original artwork for my playspace, and a set of Pratt medical grade urethral sounds that I am particularly looking forward to trying!

Any guinea pigs?

1 comment:

Matt said...

Princess Shahrazad, Master,

Good for You! I am glad You enjoyed the summer day at the Fair, and that You found some things that brought a smile to Your face.