Saturday, October 23, 2010

An Amusing Birthday Poem

A sincere thank you to all of you who sent me birthday wishes over the last week. I am taking the liberty to share one of the more amusing notes, a delightful poem written by a devoted slave and aspiring footstool ;-) who had a recent opportunity to serve Me:

Monday After a Session with Princess Shahrazad

It's Monday morning, the welding sparks fly
The machines scream, the supervisors shout
Buddy looks at me, screws up one good eye
"What the fuck are you smiling about?"

The scene replays in the eye of my mind
Her voice wraps around me, a silken jewel
i kneel in silence, Her Highness behind
Excitement of Christmas, last day of school

Thereupon, the transformations begin,
The sofa's a throne, Her cane now a wand
Shame becomes peace, fear's now comfort within
How can i thank Her, but embrace the bond?

Why do i smile, Bud, does that interest you?
If you only knew, if only you knew.

- t.

No comments: