Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another Year Wiser?

Ten days until my birthday on the 19th. A nice little self-indulgent countdown for you:

10: The number of seconds of CBT it takes before a slave looks up at Me pleadingly for mercy.
9: The number of minutes I continue inflicting said CBT before I reconsider his condition.
8: The average number of dirty things that I am thinking about subjecting you to in any given moment.
7: The number of hours I would have to enslave you to accomplish such things.
6: The average number of times a submissive begs me to allow him release.
5: The average number of times that I refuse him.
4: The number of millilitres of cum that said submissive is forced to consume in order to be permitted the aforementioned privilege.
3: The average number of tries it takes to convince a tight rear to take my fist.
2: The number of minutes that it takes a submissive to realize that he actually really likes that fist.
1: The Supreme Mistress, Her Majesty Princess Shahrazad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Supreme Mistress.

I hope you manage to enjoy Yourself (and those around You)to the fullest!

Thank You again for Your many intellectually and otherwise intensely stimulating entries in Your wonderful blog.

An avid reader...

Matt said...

Master,

I know I am late, but I hope You had a VERY Happy Birthday!

grasshopper