Sunday, December 5, 2010

We want YOU as a new recruit!

Aren't uniforms sexy? Something about the pomp and circumstance of authentic regalia just makes me...well...wet...as I imagine the many nasty things that I could force you to do by way of the power invested in my role and rank.

In anticipation of Christmas, I have just treated myself to an authentic Canadian Air Force uniform, and an unauthentic but very sexy police officer uniform made of an unlikely combination of pvc and bamboo.

If you are as in love with uniforms as I am and want to do some hot power exchange role play before (or during) the holidays, drop me a note.

I enjoy prisoner of war torture scenes, arrest scenes, interrogations scenes, prison scenes...the list goes on...

Be naughty this Christmas. I won't report you to Santa...if you cooperate.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Princess,

The uniforms sound incredibly sexy. Could we see some photos - here or on your website?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...

Master,

Having seen the PVC/Bamboo police uniform up close and personally, I can attest to its sexiness and powerful imagery. I cannot imagine a sexier police officer than the one who "arrested" me this past weekend.

I am considering filing a complaint with Internal Affairs for You being just too damn sexy!