Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Personal Updates!

Well folks, I found my web expert...look forward to some interesting new educational video material from me in the fall. If you have been interested in my work but are not local to Toronto, this is a great way to gain access to more knowledge about sexuality and sexual fantasy from my unique and inimitable perspective. All of my exisiting and many new workshops will be offered in pay-per-video clip format for convenient downloading in the privacy of your own home, no matter where in the world you are viewing from.

The new play space location is proving difficult to find. I am being picky, looking for a place that will meet your need for discretion, accessibility, safety, and atmosphere while meeting my own criteria list. I am not giving up though, so keep intending along with me that the right space reveal itself!

2 comments:

brownop31 said...

Master,

Very happy for Your success in finding a web guru! I look forward to watching the clips as they become available.

I will continue to send positive thoughts that a suitable playspace appears for You soon. However, I must say I have a certain fondness for the current place as it is the place where I first met You.

grasshopper

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.